Our Consulting Process
Development Platforms We Work With
Decentralized public platform with dApps
Open platform designed for building financial products and connecting people from all over
Open-source, enterprise-ready system that is actually a hybrid blockchain model with global trade and industry
Umbrella system for multiple open-source blockchains for building enterprise-grade apps
Open-source platform for business
Decentralized blockchain that works with free and quick transactions
Decentralized platform for development of high-performance blockchain apps
Fast and secure acrylic graph DLT
Open-source system allowing decentralized assets and applications
Blockchain Tools and Technologies
We worked with Proqyr to improve and speed up their shipment process utilizing blockchain for added transparency to stakeholders.
We worked with TraceRx to figure out the perfect blockchain solution for theft reduction and improved recall opportunities.
Industries We Work With
We offer controlled data disclosure for each member of the network by creating a blockchain system with high security protocols.
We provide for smart contracts that keep everyone aware of the impact of social aspects of the agreements made.
We provide smart contracts to provide proof of the ownership and evaluation and to get rid of the need for intermediaries.
We offer control over all personal information and identities as well as identity management for the better of everyone involved.
We have already put blockchain in place for supply chain and continue to update and validate the shared ledger so every network participant knows.
We offer integrated blockchain through a P2P lending system that will help reduce delays and make for faster approvals, as well as increasing transparency and getting rid of the intermediary.
— Product Launch
How to Get Started
— Representative Clients
A blockchain business demands a highly skilled industry expert in your corner at all times. Connect with the “Entrepreneur’s Accelerator” – blockchain industry expert consultant Adam S. Tracy to launch your blockchain project today.
FAQs on Blockchain Consulting
When we have a customer for blockchain development we not only provide them with the basics of what they’re looking for but go above and beyond that. We provide feedback and advice related to the feasibility of the idea, as well as options for blockchain technology to add in.We will also aid in blockchain product development and even customized options or general ones.
Our company is a team of blockchain experts, as well as developers, architects, and more, to provide you with the solutions you need to develop blockchain within your business.
There are a number of benefits that can be found with blockchain and they vary from one industry to another. It can be used for global supply chains, government, financial services, healthcare, and a whole lot more. Plus, it can be used for startup and enterprises. With the advent of blockchain it’s possible to change the way traditional business models work. Plus, you’ll be able to get enhanced transparency, traceability, security, and efficiency for your business.
A blockchain consultant can do a lot of things for you, but mostly it depends on the type of blockchain permissions that you’re going to use with your system. In general, they’re going to help you understand the blockchain in general, and the permission platform you want to use.
Public Blockchain – These protocols are open-source rather than permissioned, which means anyone is able to get involved in them. They let people download the code, launch a node, and participate together. Transactions can be sent through the network from anywhere and anyone, and they can be viewed on the explorer.
Consortium Blockchain – These protocols allow for privacy of transactions and they make the entire process faster. Plus, the process is managed by a set number of nodes that are already set up in advance. Viewing and reading transactions can be made public or it can be limited to only those participating in the network.
Private Blockchain – These protocols provide for read permissions that are either public or restricted. But for those who want to write there are some added restrictions that are more centralized.
A consulting company helps you understand what you’re getting all around.
It’s best if you work with a blockchain expert to help you decide on the best blockchain platform. You’ll be able to answer some important questions that way like:
- How much privacy does your solution need?
- How much scalability do you need?
- What type of blockchain app do you need?
- What about a consensus algorithm?
- What about smart contract functionality?
- Ideation – We’ll go over whether a blockchain project is feasible for you based on what our developers have to say about your business goals and workflow.
- Assessment – We’ll look closely at your current solutions and decide whether or not it can be changed over to blockchain. We’ll look at everything about what you’re doing now to see where blockchain could be used.
- Technical Component Definition – Our team will determine exactly which blockchain platform is the best for you based on things like your business requirements.
- PoC – We make sure you have the framework and the prototype you need in order to get the best outcome. We also ensure that you’re working with nothing more than what you need.
- Integration – We’ll help you identify which blockchain options are able to be integrated into your system.
- Development – We’ll make sure that you’re off on the right foot when it comes to actually putting together the blockchain product, including UI/UX, and even front and back-end implementation.