As a cryptocurrency consultant and attorney, Adam S. Tracy is experienced in all facets of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the cryptocurrency laws are shrouded in a morass of imperfect comparisons drawn from the commodities, payments and securities arenas. Uneven and inconsistent regulatory pronouncements and enforcement activity have only complicated the legal interpretations surrounding the mining, sale, trading and use and cryptocurrencies. Without question, operators in the cryptocurrency space can easily find themselves in the middle of a starkest of compliance and legal grey areas.
Cryptocurrency consultant Adam S. Tracy has been deeply involved in distributed ledger technologies and cryptocurrency since inception. His client list includes multiple sponsors of world’s one hundred largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization as well as numerous domestic and offshore cryptocurrency exchanges.
Moreover, as a cryptocurrency attorney and veteran of over twenty-five Initial Coin Offerings, Adam Tracy’s solutions are grounded in the best practices currently found in the marketplace.
Areas Of Expertise
- Coin and token formation, blockchain development.
- Onshore, offshore, not-for-profit, foundation and entity formation.
- Initial Coin Offerings, Initial Exchange Offerings and Security Token Offerings.
- Money Service Business registration and compliance.
- Over-The-Counter cryptocurrency trading compliance and support.
- Integration and traditional banking and payment channels.
- Anti-Money Laundering and Know-Your Customer compliance and support.
- Introduction to payment service providers and banks.
- Money transmitter compliance and licensure.
- Investor Introduction and Pitch Development.
Clients We Serve
- Represented one of world’s top five largest cryptocurrencies
- Advised multiple crypto exchanges on licensure and money service business registration
- Developed and structured compliant marketing programs for over 25 ICOs
- Obtained cryptocurrency licenses in ten foreign jurisdictions
- Developed and structured multiple compliant STOs.